Kagan Moss & Co is a long established firm of solicitors that has been serving clients across south west London for over 40 years.
The firm provides a full range of quality legal services for business and personal matters and this website describes our wills, probate, tax and retirement planning services.
We offer a personal and individual service always maintaining high standards of confidentiality and discretion with the best interests of each client treated as paramount.
We understand that thinking about making provision for your family may be difficult and that clients needing help with probate and estate administration want support at a time of bereavement. We ensure that communication is timely and clear and that our service is consistent, reliable and sensitive. Our approach is proactive and solutions are found for the wide range of problems that can arise from time to time.
We are experienced solicitors and you will find everyone at Kagan Moss respectful and sensitive to your circumstances.
The partners take responsibility for all professional work: between them they have over 85 years experience as qualified solicitors. Both have expertise in the services we offer.
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Member of the Conveyancing Quality Scheme(CQS) advisory Technical Panel
- Council Member of the Law Society of England & Wales and Board
- Member of the Law Society Board and chair of the Professional Standards & Ethics Committee
- Member of the National Association of Estate Agents
- Honorary Professor of Law University of West London
- Member of Solicitors for the Elderly
- Past Secretary of Richmond Council for Voluntary Services
- Past President of the Middlesex Law Society
If you would like to arrange a consultation or just want further information or a costs estimate do get in touch as we will be pleased to talk to you or write as you prefer.
We are aware of the modern trend to deliver services so far as possible on line and we respond to that demand. However we are aware and draw attention to the increased risk of fraud – particularly in property transactions – if confidential information is not managed personally or face to face. We take steps to minimise risk and expect that also from our clients.
Please note under Privacy our Confidentiality and Security advice.